A Chinese Language School & Culture Institution
Tai Chi Trip to China (Oct.31-Nov.13, 2018)
- Discover the beauty and history of China from North- Centre-South.
- History, religion, scenery, Tai Chi, gourmet. Eat & visit like a local.
- One- hour Tai Chi every day with a master.
1. Beijing (北京)
- The capital of China. Used to be the residence of the emperor and the imperial capital. Renowned for its opulent palaces, temples, parks, gardens, tombs, walls and gates – the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, Ming Tombs, Zhoukoudian, and parts of the Great Wall and the Grand Canal – all popular locations for tourism.
2. Wudang Mountains (武当山)
- With a history over 1000 years, Wudang Mountain is the No.1 Taoist Mountain in China, as well as the Cradle of Tai Chi and the Taoist martial arts. Taoist culture has originated on Wudang since the East Han Dynasty (25-220 AD) and some existing Taoist buildings could be traced back the 7th century. In 4 days, you'll enter the world of mystery and Taoism.
3. Xi'an (西安)
- The capital of Shaanxi Province, China, one of the oldest cities in China. The starting point of the Silk Road and home to the Terracotta Army of Emperor Qin Shi Huang. The fortifications of Xi'an, also known as Xi'an City Wall, represent one of the oldest, largest and best preserved Chinese city walls.